In case you don't get email from the Vault, you may have missed a few news items.
* We've released two "Micro-Packs" for Five Leagues.
Each of these is a small Pay What You Want item that can be easily slotted into a campaign.
The goal is the sort of thing you can read over on break at work and be inspired to come home and game.
* Five Leagues has also received a new scenario: The Sunken Temple.
Usable in any campaign, this is the sort of thing that will give you a nice afternoon of gaming or a couple of evenings.
Track down a flooded temple and find some nice loot at the end.
This is more of a traditional adventure, compared to the typical encounter tables, so I am curious how people will react to it.
* * * * *
* Five Parsecs Salvage Crew has received a couple of updates, easing up the rather punishing game economy a little.
As usual, change log on the final page. All you need to do is download your game again.
* Five Klicks has an update as well, adding the (proper) character creation system.
Some of the bonuses rolled may change with further development of course, especially as new things are added.
Give it a spin and let me know how it looks.
* * * * *
Behind the scenes:
* Dreams of Dragons is clocking in around 180 pages currently.
The beta for this will have more content than a lot of finished games you bought this year.
The beta will be sans art, except for a world map so you can tell where you're going.