Friday, 26 May 2017

Polishing my own feather for a moment

Since my mate +Paolo Greco showed that you could look this up, I decided to find where Nordic Weasel Games ranks sales wise.

On drivethrurpg and rpgnow, in the top 15%.
That's surprising since we only really sell Dungeon Scum and a few other tidbits on those sites.

Then I checked for Wargame Vault and..


Top 0%? I guess the 1% isn't elite enough for this here Weasel :-)

Pretty consistent numbers too. The minus number at the bottom is the number of months ago.


So yeah. Thank you to everyone that buys this stuff, that blog about it, that talk it up, share pictures or write me long emails about how to adapt FiveCore to a game of interpersonal romance in a crossover between Star Trek and Lord of the Rings.

You helped make it happen.