Tuesday, 8 December 2015

December for NWG

The scope for December is:

A: Finally get the Precursor army book out.
If all goes well, I'd like to get NSIS units in the army books too, but that may be for January, along with the Warrior army book.

B: The Christmas release will be a compilation of goodies for FiveCore players. It'll cover all three scales of game and include things like a new turn sequence, a simple experience point system, tips for RPG'ers and other goodies.

C: I might try my hand at a crowd funding thing for an infiltration/special forces project I have in mind.
Conspiracies, super soldiers and elite organizations. Think "Metal Gear" in miniatures form.
I'll share a few thoughts later.

I'm usually inclined against crowd funding but I'll leave this up to general fan opinion.