Thursday, 5 November 2015

Darkest Star miniatures for LaserStorm

If you want to swing over by Darkest Star Miniatures at http://www.darkeststargames.com/laserstorm.html you can find ready to go starter packs for LaserStorm.

Each gives you 13 vehicles and 52 infantry figures (to be organized into stands as you see fit), perfect for the included starter scenario and as a basis to build out your forces.

Each pack is 40 bucks and saves you a few dollars (basically working out to a free tank platoon or thereabouts).

So go on, go grab some of the figures!

I specifically reached out to Darkest Star to do this, since I've enjoyed their figures a lot. I think they're good value, good quality and I've always had super fast service from them. I guess that's the first commercial endorsement I've ever done on the blog :-)