Monday, 9 February 2015

Various news

Playtest copies of "squad action", some low level skirmish modifications for the "In Sight" system has been sent out. If you would like to see them, email me at runequester@gmail.com.
You will need a copy of either No End in Sight or No Stars in Sight.

Work has started on "Broken World", post apocalyptic campaigns for FiveCore. I think it'll be pretty wicked.

Testing is happening for FiveCore Brigade Commander. Mostly trying to come up with a good solution for air units.

Other things are out there but not immediate.

I've been intending to update Usurper but I have run into a data problem. The original document file was lost and the back up copy was unfortunately of a much earlier version. I'm trying to get that situation solved but it has delayed things quite a bit unfortunately.