Saturday, 8 November 2014

Most requested things

The top three requests I get are:

Scifi "No End in Sight" (In the works, still open to playtesters)

Medieval and Fantasy FiveCore

Black powder FiveCore.


Can't promise specifics because when I do, it never works out that way but I am aware of your wishes and would love to make them all come true :-)


A lot of what happens right now for FiveCore is tool building. Expanding the tool box so to speak, so that as time goes on, it gets easier and easier to put new things together. Having more skills for example was one step in that direction.


If you have strong feelings, especially on medieval and black powder, my biggest concern is: Would you be happy with the current Brawling mechanic for medieval close combat or would you want a "1's and 6's" melee mechanic instead?

Comment below or email me.